Forester Business Awards 2017
The Forester’s eighth annual Business Awards attracted 170 of the area’s business leaders to a glittering black tie gala evening at Bells Hotel and Golf Club in Coleford. The awards were spread over 14 categories with winners receiving a handsome trophy and runners up getting a framed certificate.
We are delighted that many of members took part in the competition and lots achieved success. The full list of winners can be downloaded but we send our congratulations to the following who were award winners.
- Retailer of the Year, Runner up – MOOT
- Pub of the Year, Winner – The Fountain Inn, Parkend
- Restaurant of the Year, Winner – The Kilcot Inn, Runner Up – Wilton Court with rooms
- The Ray Wright Tourism Award, Winner – Whitemead Forest Park, Runner up – Forest Holidays
- Eco Business of the Year, Winner – Forest Holidays
- Employee of the Year, Runner up – Maureen Morgan – Tudor Farmhouse Hotel
- Health & Beauty Award, Winner – Escape Health & Beauty - Whitemead Forest Park
- Family Run Business of the Year, Runner up – Parish Mill Holiday
- Customer Service, Runner up – Paws a While with me
- Young Business Person of the Year, Runner up – Jo Davies, Forest Traders
- Small Business of the Year, Runner up – Hot Pot Pottery
The picture above shows the team from Whitemead Forest Park receiving The Ray Wright Tourism Award from our Executive Director, Maureen McAllister.