Hanley Farm Shop stocks a wide range of local produce ranging from Berries to Beers. We source most of our produce within a 30 mile radius from our shop meaning that the food is as fresh as possible, and also supports local growers and traders.
- We have a fully stocked in-house butchery with a fantastic range of meat from our own and other surrounding farms. Jon Worsley and Edwin Taylor, our butchery team, can offer help and advice as well as providing a fantastic selection of local meats.
- All the pies, quiches and sausage rolls are made on site by our in-house baker, Mike Johns. The beef we use is from our own organic farm from a Hereford Cross breed. We also use local beef farmers and a list is available in-store. Our pork is free range from a local supplier and our own pedigree Welsh pigs up on the farm.
- Our range of cheese is from award-winning artisan small scale cheese makers and range from Bries to Stilton. They need to be seen and tried to be believed. Our range includes Organic, Sheep, Goat and even Buffalo Cheese, which are suitable for those with a cows-milk allergy.
- With veg grown on our own landshare it will be as fresh and local as food ever gets.
- We have an excellent vegetarian range which include burgers, dried lentils, rices, pulses and a selection of ready meals. As well as a wide range of ‘Essential’ Organic products such as coconut oil, milk, falafel, quinoa and many more!
- From June to September we have a selection of locally grown seasonal British flowers which are grown nearby in Tutshill. Come in early to get yours!
In our Cafe we have a fantastic range of tea and coffees available as well as comfortable sofas so you can combine your shop with a relaxing unwind and a bite to eat. Our popular range of handmade cakes make Hanley Farm Shop the ideal place to meet friends and catch up. We use Waterloo Tea (Cardiff) and Brian Wogan Coffee (Bristol) in the Refreshments Room and we also sell a range of James’ Gourmet Coffee in the shop.
We are sure you will find something to tell your friends about!
Our delicious homemade cakes are made on-site using local ingredients from the farm shop. We also cater for those with dairy allergies and vegans (by using soya milk). And 100% cocoa hot chocolate.
Our philosophy is to bring you top-quality produce with minimum food miles, supplied by local farms and people passionate about the food that they produce. We believe that we have brought together the best selection of great tasting local produce, and made it all easily accessible under one roof.
Our lunchtime menu gives you opportunity to try the fabulous range of food made in our own kitchen before you buy.
Our monthly newsletter, Hanley Moos, will keep you up to date with not only what’s happening at Hanley Farm Shop but up on the farm too. Pick up your copy in the shop or we can send it to you by email –