Originally built to extend the 1864 Primitive Chapel for Sunday School use.
Stroll from allocated private parking and unlock School Rooms front door and step onto the hallway’s polished oak floor. The original flight of wide chapel stairs leads to a warm and welcoming chandeliered landing.
The open plan sitting room/dining kitchen is flooded by light from three tall Chapel windows with lovely views over the endless forest canopy. An oatmeal colour sofa and beige/cream armchairs flank the smart TV and tourist information. The Shaker style kitchen units screen the many appliances: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, gas hob, double electric oven and microwave.
Across the landing master bedroom with double size bed, next to a second bedroom with double size bed, and a shared bathroom between the two. The bathroom features a powerful shower over the bath.
Outside: seating and BBQ area and cycle rack.
Included for your stay:
Soft robes and slippers - Egyptian cotton linen and towels
FREE fibre enabled Wi-Fi
Welcome hamper of very very local foods and eggs from our chickens
SMART TV attached to the internet
All gas and electric